KB2 Sports is led by two industry veterans and represents a network of industry professionals focused on unlocking the transformative growth of women’s sports.
Leveraging decades of industry experience, Karen Bryant and Kristin Bernert lead teams that work closely with owners and team and league executives to evaluate opportunities, make informed decisions and develop plans that stabilize and fuel growth.
• Invest in growth, then work really smart and hustle for returns.
• Know who you are, nail your story and relentlessly seek out collaborators.
• Never take your eye off talent acquisition and development.
“The time is now to fully unleash the athlete as a spokesperson, ambassador, and change agent. She’s the reason we exist. It’s not about what we do or how we do it, but rather, it is about who we serve and who it benefits and who it’s for. It is about how all of the things we do as a business serve her. We were her. We see and hear her.
The future generation is her.”
We believe women’s sports sits at the convergence of three growth opportunities and industry trends:
1. Unprecedented investment activity
2. Increased focus on diversity and equity
3. Athletes as creators and storytellers
Each of these forces individually represents growth opportunities for women’s sports properties and female athletes, but in aggregate these forces represent a unique and powerful moment for women’s sports to transform and transcend.